Ear Bible Website
Ear Bible Help Desk
Ask a question:
Loading knowledgebase suggestions...
What is the Product Warranty?
In addition to our Return Policy, the Ear Bible (or any other product from our store) is covered by Lascelles, LLC's Ear Bible Limited Warranty.
Lascelles, LLC warrants that your Ear Bible or other product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six months from the date of delivery. Lascelles, LLC will, for any valid claim made during the term of the warranty, cover any parts and labor to repair your product, or at its own discretion, to replace it.
The Ear Bible Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1) It covers defects in materials and workmanship, and product failure occurring from normal use. It does not cover product failure resulting from: a) Use in wet conditions such as in rain, around swimming pools, etc. (including use during times of excessive perspiration), b) Immersion in liquids, c) Exposure to excessive heat, d) Being crushed, struck, or otherwise impacted in an excessive manner.
2) A return authorization number must be issued before returning the product.
3) All products returned for a warranty claim must be in their original product packaging. If the original packaging is not available, this will delay your product return and claim, and incur a $10 charge for the shipment of replacement packaging.
4) The repair or replacement of your product will be subject to the inspection and approval of the returned product.
5) Please allow up to 28 days for your repaired or replaced product to be shipped back to you. If you need to return a product for a warranty claim, please open a support ticket on the main Help Desk page, requesting a repair under warranty.
Was this article helpful?
Warranty and Repair
Help Desk Software